Wednesday, January 15, 2014

"What could YOU possibly tell me about?!"

Every person on the planet has one of those friends that is CONSTANTLY offering advice and their own personal wisdom to your situations...regardless of whether or not you ask for it.  Let's be real with each other...right from the get-go...I AM TOTALLY ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE.  If one of my friends shares that they are having a problem or something is bothering them, I take it as my own personal mission in life to solve their problem.  There is no problem too small or big that I cannot give unsolicited advice about!  Near or far, I'll be there in a double to fix you right up!  I'm at least half joking with the last couple of sentences I wrote.  I do have lots of advice on subjects that I have some experience in, but I have learned to temper it and only give it when asked.  My own selfishness in creating this blog is due to an explosive amount of subjects swirling through my brain that cause me to feel my blood pressure rising and also a little twitchy when I see people I love doing things that are harmful to themselves, their marriages, or their children.

Hence, the creation of my brilliant blog titled,"Unsolicited Advice and Wisdom from the Semi-Experienced in Life."

I do have a few subjects that I am more passionate about than others and would love to offer some tid-bits of knowledge in hopes that I might help at least one person get the upper-hand in the battle of life. The subjects I will be addressing are parenting, communication, dealing with conflict, and becoming more self-aware.  These are subjects that I've personally dealt with a lot (still dealing with how to be a good parent -- LOL).

I'm going to do my best to post my first parenting blog tonight, but I apologize if it gets pushed out another day.  Part of being a parent is never really knowing when you have a free sliver of time.

Thanks again and I am excited for our new relationship to begin.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment